Summer Term (May-July 2019)
This term we will be learning the following topics:
- Maths -Time, Measurement, Statistics, Decimals and Geometry.
- English -Spellings (Yr 3/4 spelling word list) & Writing Diary Entries/Focusing on Fairytales/Recounts. (Different versions of Cinderella – for example, Egyptian Cinderella)
- Science – Electricity and Sound
- History – The Anglo Saxons
- Geography – Sustainability – How can we live more sustainably?
- Art & Design – Jorn Utzon – Sydney Opera House, Photography, POP Art and Anglo-Saxon brooches.
- Computing – Using Logo, Animation and Effective searching.
- Spanish – Describing Animals.
- Music – Learning to sing words and play instruments to ‘Reflect, Rewind, Replay’ and ‘Blackbird’.
- PSHE – Good to be me, Relationships and Changes.
- P.E – Gymnastics, Athletics and Games (Striking/Fielding).
- R.E – Is Christian worship the same around the whole world? How do people celebrate new life?
Please make sure your child has their PE kit in school from Monday-Friday!